My Few more projects

 Leadership Project

My leadership project was all about creating paintings for a cause. This was a challenging project where I had to manage my school, studies and at the same time creating the paintings for the exhibition, But this was a challenge that taught me a lot and helped me develop skills that helped me in all the work I did and am doing. 

It was a great feeling to do something that brought a smile on someone's face. it was great to be able to give something back to society. I am also grateful to a lot of people who supported me for the cause and also thankful to my parents and mentors for believing in me.

Here is my invitation that I made for my ARTOLOGY stall in the exhibition musicana. 







Passion Project

I learnt a lot from my passion project. I and my friends organized a mun in MLC. I was the head of the art team. I designed the paintings and all the invitations for the mun using photoshop. 

This was a great opportunity for me. I learnt the software and now I can create images and I can create invitations for parties and many more. For me, this has now become a passion.










Comments

Popular Posts