All About Me

 All About Me

I am Aarav Bhansali, a 13-year-old living in Surat, Gujarat India. The one thing that excites me is saving the environment and I look for innovative ideas that keep me motivated. I love our mother earth and would love to do anything to save her. I am very passionate about arts and architecture in all its variations. What I am extremely inclined towards is origami. I also love to play video games. Recently I have explored a new passion which is about model making. I make realistic dioramas of city streets. I love to add the small details of the real waste that we create. I would love to spread the word about the different causes through my art.

Importance of model in architecture.

model making is vital in Architecture. Making a physical model helps an architect to explore the potentials of the project as well as the possibilities of having different solutions. It also helps the brain always think in 3 Dimensional and ignite the architect's imagination.

I am exploring model making with different materials like plaster of pairs, sun board, and many more.







My model making a presentation - 
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Cf-pezCAzIp1pGzeA6u_fLTFtA8mJDjE9GbTgatimVg/edit

Procreate software

I have learnt a software called procreate and I am making sketches on it like these.




I have started digital comic making and I am really enjoying making it. Here is one of the comics that I have made.










Comments

Popular Posts