Passion For My Soul

 “If the passion drives you, let reason hold the reins” - Benjamin Franklin

Every person on this planet has different interest areas. I also have many passions like Origami, sketching, helping mother earth. Spaces have always been an element of people's life. One of my main passions is Architecture. When I was a small kid, I went to my father's site. I did not understand what it was! I was first confused about whether I am in heaven or not. The construction and the interior amazed me and it developed an interest in me. I thought that I should do something with my interest. So I wanted to do something related to this topic. My first step towards this is to learn two important software for architecture. The software is Autocad and SketchUp. Then I Made drawings on an Autocad file and imported them into a SketchUp drawing and then I elevated the walls and all the other things. And as you can see this is how my kindergarten looks.



I want to keep my interests with me and work better on them in the future. This is how I can spread awareness and make a change in the world.


Comments

Popular Posts